- To access the maintenance of a PC-Player, go to the "Levels of schedule" window of TVT Scheduler and select the diffuser (orange icon) that you want to perform the remote maintenance.
- In the "Player parameters" window click the "Maintenance" button.
a. The “Synchronize” button : start the optimized transfer of the directory structure and contact to the Player-PC.
F1 : Allows to remote control the player via Ultra VNC.
- F2. Allows the transfer of file like schedules, designs, groups and all other type of files.
- F3. Removes from the player the files no longer present on the designer.
- F4. Direct access to the selected player's options.
- F5. Update the player with the version installed on the designer.
- F6. In case of a problem: send the events log to the TV Tools software for analysis.
c. Possibility on the designer, to retrieve a schedule and its associated files from the player Option for schedule retrievals according to the current schedule, a schedule by name or a schedule selected by its presence in the "schedules" folder on the player. On the designer, you can also retrieve the video files included in the schedule.